Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Collection of Ryleigh's Funny Stories

I know it's been awhile since I have updated the blog, but I have to share these funny stories before I forget. Then in the next day or so I will do updates on everyone.

A couple of weeks ago Ryleigh was looking out the basement door and starting saying "There is an alligator out there!" I played along. So she wanted me to come see the alligator. When I got to the door, I played the game and said "I think the alligator left." Ryleigh said, "No, he didn't. He is right there." And she pointed down to the ground where there was a LIZARD! It was so funny. I just thought she was playing a game... kind of like "there's a bear" game.

Then yesterday on the way home Ryleigh was full of funny stuff.... here are my two favorite conversations that took place.

We see a lot of horses on the way home from daycare and we usually have atleast one conversation about them. Yesterday she spotted the minature ponies at one house and says to me, "Look at those baby horses." I said, "Yes, I see them. They are cute." Ry: "Yes, they are. But where are the mama horses? Me: "I don't know." Ry: "Oh, I know where they are. Them went to Wal-Mart to get some foods!"

Shortly following that conversation, Ryleigh asked me for a piece of gum. I told her she could have a piece, but it was the only piece she was getting. She asked me why and before I could tell her why, she asked "Because it's bad manners?" I laughed and asked her if she was learning about bad manners at school and she said yes. So I asked her what bad manners were and she replied with this... "No farting!"

No comments: