Friday, May 14, 2010

Mommy and Baby Presley


Baby Presley is doing great!! She is growing and becoming a very active little girl!! My pregnancy is moving right along. I will be 26 weeks next week!! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going! My last dr appt was last week and everything looked great!! I have to do my glucose test before May 27 (which is when my next appt is). Then it's onto my 3rd trimester and I start going every 2 weeks. Ryleigh is really anticipating the arrival of her new baby sister! I hope to start preparing for her arrival and getting everything I need for her and switching rooms over in about a month or so. I am having just as much fun as I did with the first two girls when it comes to buying things for her. For now, I am just enjoying being pregnant for the very last time! I cant wait to meet our precious baby girl, but I also just want to enjoy the pregnancy!! I have posted the latest belly picture, taken at 24 weeks.

No comments: