Monday, May 4, 2009

TWO months old

Madison's 2nd month flew by just as fast as the first. It was a busy month her too. She started cooing a lot more and smiled a lot. She started recognizing faces and voices and would get excited to hear voices or see faces she knew. She started grasping objects and held her toy for the first time 7 weeks old. She slept through the night for the first time just a little over 6 weeks old. She has always slept good at night and luckily for me she only wakes up one time in the early morning hours and goes right back to sleep as I am feeding her. She had her first trip to the mall at 6 1/2 weeks. We took Ryleigh to Build-A-Bear (that is a whole post in itself). We also took a couple of trips to the park. When she was 5 1/2 weeks old, I had to go into work to meet with the accountant and she stayed the entire day with just daddy and Ryleigh. They had a really fun day together. I went back to work when she was 6 1/2 weeks, she comes with me everyday.

At her 2 month check up she weighed 10 lbs 15 oz and was 22 inches long. I have posted a few pictures of her 2nd month.

No comments: