Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sisters are best friends forever!

When I found out I was having another girl I was soooo excited! I love having little girls and I have a sister so I know what kind of relationship sisters have. I knew from the beginning that no matter if we had a boy or a girl, Ryleigh would be an excellent big sister... and I was right!! She has adjusted very well to the arrival of her baby sister. She doesn't always like to share her mommy and daddy and there have been a few (but VERY few) issues with this. The only major thing I can think of that Ryleigh has done is the day she threw a bottle of bubbles at Madison because she was mad that we wouldn't let her play with them in the house. Other than that, Ryleigh has done great. She absolutely loves Madison. She is very motherly to her and tries so hard to take care of her. She helps in every way that she can and always so delighted to see Madison. We are very proud of Ryleigh for handling this huge change in her life so well. And we are proud to watch the way she is with Madison. Ryleigh and Madison will be the best of friends their entire lives and it melts my heart to see how much they love each other. Madison thinks Ryleigh is the coolest. She loves to watch her and smiles from ear to ear when Ryleigh talks to her. Sometimes, though, Madison does get a frightened look on her face when Ryleigh is bouncing off the walls (but I think daddy and mommy do too). They are amazing together and we love them so very much! Here a few pictures of Ryleigh and Madison that were taken the first few weeks after Madison was born.





No comments: