Thursday, May 7, 2009

Trash Day

Today is trash day, one of Ryleigh's favorite days. She LOVES to sit on the front porch and watch the trash truck. She gets so excited and I hear a lot of "Look Mommy!" and "Oh Wow!" while she is watching. She will even talk to him. This morning she heard it and ran to the window. She started yelling "mommy trash truck". So she sat and watched it. Then I hear her saying "poopy" over and over. (About 5 minutes before the truck took our trash, I took her poopy diaper out to the trash so it didn't sit in the trash can in the house all day.) Then I hear her say "thank you". So I peak around the corner and the trashman is taking our empty trash cans back to the driveway. So I am guessing that she was saying poopy because she knew he was throwing away her diaper and then said thank you because he dumped the trash. It was so cute, she sure is polite. Then after a few minutes she started talking about her poopy diaper and was upset that he took it. What a nut!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's cute. Andrew always wants to watch the trash truck, too. He doesn't say "thank you", though.