Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ryleigh's Eventful Tuesday

This is a little last posting, but I wanted to make sure I did post it.

Tuesday Tom and I were off (as usual) and we spent the whole day together as a family. We had a really good time. We went to lunch and then went over to my mom's house to go swimming. Ryleigh loves to swim. We spent almost 2 hours in the pool. Ryleigh tried out the arm floaties and she did great with them on!! After we were done swimming, we went home. Ryleigh took a nap, she was exhausted from the swimming. Later that evening, we went to Chuckee Cheese. Grammy joined us. Ryleigh had a really good time. I was impressed with how much she was into the games. She wasn't sure about Chuckee though. We sat at a table near him and she didn't take her eyes off of him. We ate, played some games ( I think her favorite was the Skee Ball) and then Ryleigh picked out her prize. Afterwards, we stopped at Cold Stone for some yummy ice cream. We had a very good day and we were glad that Grammy joined us that evening. Ryleigh was a little chatter box on the way home, but fell asleep shortly after we dropped Grammy off. We were all in bed by 10:10 that night, it was fun, but exhausting day!!

1 comment:

Dianna said...

I had an awesome time with Ry and mom & dad at Chuckee Cheese. Ry I had had a blast playing on the slide while mom and dad were ordering the pizza. Love, grammy