Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Good Bye 1st Trimester, Hello 2nd Trimester

My 2nd trimester begins tomorrow!! YAY!!!

I had a doctors appointment yesterday. We heard the heartbeat. The baby's heart rate was 165. Everything looks great and everything is going good!! I am starting to feel movement, just flutters. I wasn't sure at first since I didn't feel anything until I was 18 weeks pregnant with Ryleigh. But the doctor asked me if I was feeling movement yet and said that the second time mothers tend to start feeling the flutters a lot earlier (something I never noticed with Ryleigh because i didn't know what to be looking for) and I will also start feeling kicks sooner too! It's a very cool feeling. I still remember it all so well with Ryleigh and I am really looking forward to it again.

I will go back to the doctor Aug. 18 and then the next appointment will be in September, this is when we will find out if it's a boy or a girl. BTW: I am taking guesses of the gender for my pregnancy journal, add your guesses if you would like!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I already posted this once, but it's not showing up, so I'm trying again:

The baby will be here before you know it. Enjoy being a mom of one while you can!!

You already know that Andrew guessed girl (or "dirl"). Matt says boy. I'm still deciding. I need to see you again.