Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I guess the toilet water doesn't taste bad.

These are two examples of how toddlers do not find anything gross.

A couple of weeks ago Ryleigh was in the hall bathroom and I was walking to the bedroom, as I walked by I just happened to glance over and catch her dipping her binkie in the toilet and sucking the water off of it. I yelled out to her and ran over, closed the lid and took her binkie and tried to tell her how gross that was. Of course, being only a year and half, she doesn't understand that, to her it was fun and it must have tasted good.

My little lecture about how gross the toilet is didn't do any good because yesterday morning I caught her dipping her tooth brush in it and sucking the water off of it.

Oh the things kids do...

2 comments:

Dianna said...

She takes after her Aunt Sarah - I couldn't keep her from dipping washcloths in the toliet then sucking all the water out. Sometimes it was a used cloth diaper out of the diaper pail.

Sarah said...

It's okay Ryleigh! I turned out just fine :).