Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Oh the poop....

Lately, Ryleigh has just been taking a shower with me in the mornings. It seems to be easier and more convenient and she doesn't mind at all. But for whatever reason, this girl has decided that it is ok to poop in the shower. She never once pooped in the tub as a baby, not once! Instead she waited until she got older and started taking showers with me to poop in the tub. This morning was about the 5th time she has done it to me.

The shower isn't the only place that she likes to poop either. If she isn't wearing any clothes, she will not keep her diaper on. So the other day, I am downstairs doing laundry and she stayed upstairs. I could hear her laughing and talking up a storm, was just as happy as could be. She had stripped down just prior to me going downstairs. I am assuming that she is playing with all the laughing and talking I can hear. But much to my surprise when I reached the top of the steps and looked over towards the windows in the living room, there was Ryleigh totally naked, squatting on the floor and underneath her was a big pile of poop. To make it worse, we had all been battling the flu and she still had diarrhea. Yep, all over the carpet and her since she thought it would be ok to sit in it.

I am still working on the stain....

No comments: