Friday, October 24, 2008

What is your boyfriend's name?

Ryleigh has this little boy at daycare, named Liam, that she plays with a lot. Her teacher said one day that Liam waits for Ryleigh to get to school, that she is his little girlfriend. The other day, all the kids were so excited to see her and the teacher said they had all been waiting for Ryleigh to get there, they all just love her.

Well for a couple of weeks Ryleigh would say this word, the same way each time, but I didn't know what she was saying until one day when I picked her up and she said it while we were talking about Liam. It was Liam that she was going around saying all the time. It is so cute. She talks about him and says his name at home. Well, because I think it's so darn cute I have her say it for people and talk about I Liam being her little boyfriend and because of that, she started saying Liam when you would ask her who her boyfriend is! It's so cute!

No comments: