Friday, October 24, 2008

My Growing Belly

Here are some belly shots that I have taken over the course of this pregnancy. The first one wasn't taken until I was already 18 weeks, so it's hard to really see the change because I already had a belly then. But enjoy anyway. :)

18 weeks ( I put this one in black and white to try to filter out the flash on the mirror)

20 weeks (This has a bad flash and bad coloring too. I took most of these at work with the digital camera here and so the lighting in the bathroom is really bad.)

22.5 weeks
24 weeks

And look at this one, Ryleigh wanted to be in the pic too....

25.5 weeks


Today I am a little over 26 weeks, so not much has changed.








1 comment:

Sarah said...

Your belly looks so cute! It almost makes me want to be pregnant again...well maybe in a year or so. You look great though!!