Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Belly

I thought it would be fun to enter a photo contest on ivillage.com. The January 09 Expecting Group came up with this contest. All you had to do was paint your pregnant belly for Halloween and submit your picture. The winner gets free baby stuff. I just thought it would be fun to try and to see what my pregnant belly looks like painted like a pumpkin. And if nothing else, I would have a cute picture for Madison's scrapbook. So, last night I used the mirror in the bathroom and painted my belly. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Here it is, my 27 week pregnant pumpkin belly..... ENJOY


1 comment:

Sarah said...

That looks so good! I cannot believe you did that yourself. You are pretty talented. Let me know if you win :). You should get extra bonus for doing it yourself.