Monday, October 6, 2008

Our Zoo Trip

Saturday Grammy, Aunt Sarah, Andrew, Gabriella, Devan and Ryleigh and I all went to the zoo for the day. We had a really good time. Andrew and Ryleigh had a lot of fun together. I think Ryleigh's favorite part was riding in the wagon with Andrew. It was a beautiful day to go. When we left the zoo, we had a nice picnic lunch in the park. I don't have any pictures right now, but I will post some when I get them. (maybe Aunt Sarah will post some in her blog and I can steal them!).

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Andrew had a great time also! It was a perfect day for the zoo. I won't be able to post pictures until I get my computer back. I'll try to send them to you soon.

Dianna said...

I had a GREAT day at the zoo with everyone. The weather was perfect and enjoyed seeing Ryleigh and Andrew play and interact together. It was an awesome day. LOve, Grammy