Friday, August 8, 2008

So that is where it went!

Last night when we got home from work, Ryleigh was very dirty and needed her diaper changed. So I changed her diaper and took off her dirty clothes. Knowing that after dinner she would have a bath, I didn't want to put her pj's on or any clean clothes. Ryleigh doesn't leave a diaper on if she doesn't have any clothes on, so I just grabbed a pair of bloomers to put on over her diaper. She spent the next 30 minutes trying to get her diaper and her bloomers off. All that work to get her diaper off ended with it completely undone on both sides and the front of her diaper pulled out of her bloomers as far as she could get it, so she had a huge hunk of diaper sticking out the front, but I just left. When daddy got home dinner was just about ready so I stuck Ryleigh in her highchair just as she was. We were having spaghetti, so I got Ryleigh's plate ready for her. We all sat down to eat and a few minutes later I look over and notice that Ryleigh has eaten almost all of her food. I was impressed and she was asking for more. I am thinking that she really ate it because she is usually a good eater. When we finished, I clean up her tray and wiped off her hands, mouth, chest and stomach and removed her tray from her chair and what do I find??? A diaper full of spaghetti!!!!! It didn't go in her belly, it landed in the huge flap of her diaper. I started laughing and laid her down on the floor to change her diaper and I continue to discover all the place those noodles were able to work themselves into!! I never thought I would be picking spaghetti noodles out of that place!! In the end, I am not real sure how much she actually ate!

No comments: