Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I can put my shoes on, can you?

A couple of weeks ago Grammy got Ryleigh a pair of pink crocs. Ryleigh thought they were so cool and wanted to wear them all the time. She was even more excited that she could put them on herself. Once she figured out that she could put those shoes on by herself, she started trying to put all of her shoes on by herself. She does great with it. She usually puts them on the wrong feet, but she gets them on there. If she can't get it on, she will get very frustrated and I usually have to calmly (very calmly, if I don't ask her if i can help her in the kindest voice I have, she usually gets more upset and throws a fit) ask her if she wants me to help her. Now all I have to do is say let's get your shoes on and off she goes to find them. Sometimes it's a little interesting what she will come out of her room wearing, but she is just so proud that she do it all by herself.

Our little girl is just growing up too fast!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't believe how big you are getting Ryleigh!!