Monday, August 18, 2008

16 weeks and counting!

We had a prenatal visit this morning. We are at 16 1/2 weeks. The doctor appointment was quick and easy today. Checked blood pressure, it was good. Checked the baby's heartbeat, it was wonderful, in the 160's. The scale moved this time. ha! I gained 4 pounds since my last appointment, but that is ok because so far that is all I have gained. Anyway, everything looked great today. I go back September 16 for my 20 week appt.

And the good news.... we will find out if we are having a BOY or a GIRL in 3 weeks!!! September 9 at 8:15 is our big ultrasound. I am so EXCITED!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think that it is probably a girl, but would be really excited if it was a boy (and if it was a girl), so my guess will be girl. Ella would probably love for it to be a girl. Andrew will just have to play with his boy friends and convince his sister and girl cousins to play tractors.