Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ryleigh's big ouchie :(

Last night Ryleigh fell off the concrete steps in our garage. I am not real sure what happened because my back was to her, but it seems as though she fell off the side of the steps. She banged up her belly. I am guessing she did it on one of the corners of the steps. She has a concrete burn and several little cuts and scratches. It looks as those it will get a pretty good size bruise on it too. We cleaned her and gave her bath and then put some medicine on it and gave her some Tylenol. She screamed and cried for a long time. Once I gave her bath and put her pj's on, we sat on the couch cuddled up and she calmed down and fell asleep. This morning she seemed as though it was sore. It was really sad and you could tell that she was really hurting last night. :( She walks up and down those steps everyday, but I guess she just lost her footing.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh, that's sad! I hope you heal quickly Ryleigh!!