Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Someone Stinks!

Everyday Ryleigh gives me a funny story to tell, but I never make the time to blog them. But I was just sitting here thinking of this one and I thought I would blog it will quick.

Ryleigh has become very aware of smells lately and likes to announce when she smells something. This morning we went through the drive thru at McDonald's before taking her to daycare (something we do about every couple of weeks). This morning I got an egg and cheese mcmuffin. When I open it (I dont smell it, but we all know how eggs can smell) Ryleigh suddenly says, "somebody stinks!" And I laughed and said I think it's probably my egg. And she says "Well mom, get it away from my nose!!" What made this so funny is that we were in the car, she was in the back in her seat and I was driving, so the egg was not even close to her nose. It cracked me up!

No comments: