Sunday, January 3, 2010

It Just Melts My Heart

All parents out there have those moments that just melt your heart and make you want to cry.... I have one of those moments everytime Ryleigh sings Jesus Loves Me. She knows the whole song and sounds so sweet singing it. She loves to sing and sings many different songs and even sometimes gets her songs mixed up and sings two or more different songs into one song. But Jesus Loves Me is by far her favorite. She loves to sing to Madison, especially when Madison is crying. Anytime Ryleigh sings to her she stops crying and will smile at Ryleigh.... Ryleigh really enjoys that. I think it makes her feel good. Daddy recorded Ryleigh singing the song when she first started singing it and now uses it as his alarm clock. I don't always here it in the mornings, but when I do it makes me smile and leaves me with the warm fuzzy feeling. That's my baby girl singing a song about Jesus and doing such a great job at it too. I am so proud of her and I pray that she will grow up loving Jesus like she does and stays as sweet and caring as she is now!

I love that girl!!

No comments: