Thursday, June 4, 2009

Things are going GREAT for Ryleigh

Things are going good in Ryleigh's world!!! The new daycare is working out great! The last two mornings she has been so excited to go and so happy when we get there that she hasn't even done her fake whine. She just goes on in (without me carrying her, which was getting frustrating, because I have to carry her, Madison in her carseat, Ryleigh's bag and whatever else she decided to bring with her that day) and starts playing, she doesn't even acknowledge me when I tell her bye and leave. But, that is ok, because I couldn't be happier that this is working so much better!! Potty training is going GREAT!! She has been in big girl underwear since last Friday and it doing EXCELLENT! We are very proud of her. However, we are still working on the pooping part. Which I hope happens soon because it's no fun maneuvering underwear off only to have to all fall on the floor and then having to wash it out! It's GROSS!! haha! But she is doing so good. She did get a new Thomas the Train Set for potty training, she loves it.

She is thriving and learning everyday just as she always has. She has mastered all of her colors and is getting much better at counting. She can usually count to 9 before she starts skipping numbers. She continues to love to pray and sing.

She slept in her OWN bed ALL NIGHT last night!! I got up at 4:00 with Madison and got concerned when I saw what time it was because Ryleigh wasn't in our bed. I went in and checked on her and she was sound asleep and stayed there until about 7:20 this morning!!

She is just perfect in every way, just like Madison!! We really feel blessed and I just can't get enough of my baby girls!! Here are few recent pictures of Ryleigh. (And no, I did not take her picture standing in the corner, I thought her hair looked cute and I was trying to take a picture of her but she was mad at me.)




No comments: