Thursday, June 4, 2009

Funny stories....

I just had to share these pictures and the funny stories that went with them. Of course, they are probably "you had to be there" stories. But oh well, I thought they were funny.


The next two pictures are of Madison from last night...

This one is a picture of her watching TV. I put her in her boppy on the floor, she was facing the opposite direction of the TV, but the TV was on. I went upstairs for a couple of minutes and when I came back, she was laying upside down watching TV. I know it's hard to really see how she was laying from the picture, but it was funny. Especially because she was really into whatever was on.Madison still had her band aides on from her shots and last night I changed her and just left her in her diaper and laid her in her crib while I vacuumed the floors. When I went in to to get her she had some how managed to get the band aide that was on her leg onto her face. I was laughing so hard. The camera was in my car and I couldn't stop laughing while I was looking for it.


EDITED: To delete one of the pictures.

No comments: