Thursday, June 11, 2009

MMMM, that is YUMMY!

Madison has solids for the first time Monday night. I was going to wait, but she just seemed so interested. Monday evening she seemed to be nursing a lot, so I thought I would try some cereal. She really didn't care for it and decided she wasn't all the interested. The next night, I tried again, she still wasn't all that interested. Tom said that cereal is gross to give her something that's better than that. So we tried bananas. She didn't resist it, but wasn't that excited about it. She ended up getting diaper rash, I am not sure if that caused it or not. So we will wait for the rash to go away and then try another fruit. The first two pictures are from Monday (eating cereal) and the third picture was taken Tuesday (eating bananas).


No comments: