Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our Little Elvis





Well, Tom sure did a good job of getting himself a little Elvis fan! Ryleigh LOVES Elvis and loves to dance to him. She has been doing her "Elvis hand" for a long time now. She does a good job at it too. Most recently, she has learned how to do her "Elvis leg". Here are two pictures I snapped here at work today of her doing her "Elvis leg". I tried to catch her doing her Elvis hand, but the camera went dead and I was able to get it on long enough to upload the pictures. So enjoy!




Oh and she also knows who Elvis is by looking at him. We have a picture frame from Graceland with a picture of Tom and I in it and the other day she noticed it and pulled it down, pointed to Elvis and started doing her hand.




2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so cute. I'd actually like to see Tom do that :). I bet she is one of very few 1 year olds that can dance like Elvis. I also can't believe how much she is starting to look like her mommy.

Melanie said...

Oh Tom can do it!! Give him a few drinks and he will dance like Elvis like you have never seen before!! And also he and Ryleigh dance to Elvis in our livingroom. Ryleigh will probably be the only kid in her kindergarten class that knows who Elvis is.