Monday, September 8, 2008

Grandparents Day

Ryleigh celebrated Grandparent's Day at school on Friday. Grammy was able to join her. They had a lot of fun. Grammy and Ryleigh had breakfast, made a picture frame together and played for a little while. Ryleigh had also made Grammy a card, a poem and another drawing with her picture on it. (She also made some for Papa and was able to give them to him on Sunday). Grammy said that Ryleigh had to show her all the paintings and stuff on the walls. I know that they both really enjoyed their time. When I picked Ryleigh up that evening, the director said that Ryleigh had a really good time with her grandmother today.

Thank you Grammy for joining me at school for Grandparents Day!!!

1 comment:

Dianna said...

I did have so much fun with Ryleigh at school. I was so glad that I got to go and enjoy that day with her. Love, Grammy