Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Big Girl Bed

Ryleigh got a big girl bed Saturday. We are giving her furniture to the baby and I decided to start on switching everything and getting the baby room started, so Ryleigh and I went Saturday to get a big girl bed. I put it together when we got home and she was so excited. She is doing great with it. Her first night she went right to sleep and as far as we know stayed asleep and did not fall out. At her usual time (6:20) she cried, but I waited to see if she would go back to sleep. I never heard anymore out of her and at 7:50 she came into our room. The next night, she woke up pretty early crying. When Tom went to see what was wrong she was standing in her door way shaking the baby gate. She ended up sleeping with us the rest of the morning. Then last night, she did great again. She woke up at 6:30, but couldn't get her baby gate open, so she cried a little bit until I picked her up. She looks so big sleeping in it! We just can't believe that our baby is already in a big girl bed!! See pictures below... they are a little blurry and the lighting wasn't very good.

Ok, well I am having computer problems, I will have to try again in a little bit with the pictures

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Wow Ryleigh, you are growing up too fast. Grammy will try to get over soon to see your new bed.