Saturday, December 26, 2009

Santa's Visit

Santa made a quick trip by the Wilson house on Christmas Eve night. He wasn't a big hit at first. Ryleigh screamed and started crying and climbing up me like a spider monkey, it was really funny. I didn't think Madison would be afraid of him because she wasn't at the City Hall Christmas party, but I was wrong, she cried. I made her sit on his lap but she wasn't happy about it. After some time the crying stopped and the girls warmed up to him. He brought them a special gift (a little pony). Ryleigh talked to him, but stayed her distance. When he left, she did shake his hand, but she let out her nervous laugh when she did. This is the second year that Santa has made his special visit by to see the kids on Christmas Eve and I hope we see him next year and more years to come!

Stay tuned for pictures.... still looking for my cable~

No comments: