Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Her first sentence

Ryleigh put her first sentence (that consisted of more than 2 words) together yesterday. She had brought me this big stuffed puppy that she has grown an attachment to. She handed me the puppy and then a diaper. So I put the diaper on the puppy and handed it back to her. A couple minutes later I saw her with her wipes and she was walking across the living room saying, "shew we" and she went to the trashcan. She then brought me the puppy without a diaper and handed me a new diaper. I asked her where the other one was so i could put that one on so that we were not wasting diapers. She looked at me and said, "No, Puppy poop." It was so cute!!!!!!

She is really starting talk and put words together. She can pretty much communicate everything through words. I just can't believe how fast she is growing.

No comments: